Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Mothers Day





Will actually put himself into this Senior graduation pose! :)





The pictures above here are the ones that didnt make the list but are cute as ever!

Below here are the ones we framed for mom!














The boys and I surprised mom with breakfast in the morning and our secret present that we have been working on for a while. I took the boys to Old Navy and picked out coordinated outfits and then the following day skipped out of work early and headed down to Lake Harriett with my camera and tripod. Setting the 10 second timer I jumping into the pose! we managed to get the perfect shots and had them printed and framed. Below are the winning shots. Mom said it was the best Mothers day ever!

























1 comment:

VERN said...

Hi Jake
I'm a friend of Courtneys. Just wanted to say that I love the last picture of the boys walking on the train track. Good job!
Vern